With one of the largest branch and ATM (cash machine) networks in Australia, as well as online, mobile and telephone access, you can get your money when you want it, conveniently and securely.
Accessing your account in Australia
Once you have moved to Australia you will have access to the following services:
||Accessing cash or transferring funds during branch opening hours. Find your nearest Westpac branch.
||Westpac Debit MasterCard® is linked to your Westpac Choice account and allows you to make purchases online, over the phone and in store at over 32 million locations worldwide where MasterCard is accepted, accessing your own money. Some of its key features include:
To be eligible to apply for a new Debit MasterCard ®, you will need to have completed your identity check, be aged 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address. If you are not eligible, you can apply for a HandyCard to access your account at ATMs and EFTPOS terminals.
- No card application fee
- MasterCard PayPass™ for fast and convenient contactless payments of $100 or less without the need to enter a PIN or signature
- Save on overseas ATM withdrawal fees when you use an ATM (cash machine) belonging to institutions in the Global ATM Alliance
- Added protection with CHIP technology, giving you access to the latest credit card security
||Westpac Online and Telephone Banking bring your bank to you. Accessing accounts, paying bills and transferring funds locally or overseas 24/7. 1
||Control your finances from the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere 2 with Westpac Mobile Banking. Download the free Westpac app from the App Store or visit www.westpac.com.au on your mobile. This includes:
Find out more about Mobile Banking.
- Viewing your Westpac account balances and past transactions
- Transferring money between your Westpac accounts
- Sending money to friends and family
- Schedule and pay your bills
- Finding a Westpac ATM, branch of banker
||Being able to pay bills in person or by mail.
Keep in mind some fees and charges may apply depending on the access options you use. Read our Terms and Conditions, or speak to us for more information. Daily transaction limits may apply.
1. Subject to system availability.
2. Access is subject to availability and maintenance. There are no additional charges for accessing your Westpac accounts using your mobile; however your account and Westpac Online Banking and Business Online Banking fees and charges still apply. Internet data charges and call to us charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider - check with your Internet Service Provider or your mobile phone service provider for more details.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.